HELP KEEP OUR PLANET VIABLE
“MAKE THE MOST YOU CAN OF THE INDIAN HEMP SEED AND SOW IT EVERYWHERE.”
- Every part of the plant can be used commercially.
- Farming only 6% of North America’s acreage with hemp for biomass would provide all of our gas and oil energy needs.
- Hemp pulp could totally replace wood as a source for pulp and paper.
- One acre of hemp produces four times as much pulp for paper as the same acre of trees.
- Hemp paper can be produced without dioxins and many other pollutants currently used in paper production.
- Hemp is naturally organic and discourages the growth of weeds. It is insect, disease, and drought resistant, and is easy on the soil.
- Half of all pesticides used in the U.S are for cotton production. There is much evidence suggesting that the extensive use of pesticide chemicals in our environment is largely contributing to many forms of today’s common illnesses such as cancer and Alzheimer’s.
- Hemp could easily replace cotton as the primary material used for our fashion and clothing industry. (Some old timers may still remember that the first Levi’s were made from hemp).
- Unlike cotton, hemp can be grown in Canada.
- Hemp is as good for the planet as it is for us.
MIRACLE SOURCE – Your best deals for hemp seed online.